Dissolved Air Flotation Plants
These are used for the removal of small particulate matter and oil droplets, for which gravity separation can be extremely slow, requires an alternative process. Removal of free and emulsified oils and fats, reduction of C.O.D. and T.S.S. with clarification in sizes up to 100m3/h.
- Refinery wastes, power stations, rail yards and other diesel based activities.
- Marine ballast/bilge water treatment
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Hydroxide wastes
- Food industry waste with a high proportion of vegetable oil and organic matter in suspension
- Abbatoir/Dairy and poultry waste